martes, 10 de marzo de 2009

Diary of Carmen

DEAR DIARY:

Today the professor has gone down to the computers, we have finished
decorating our blog,my group this formed for (Silvia, Angela, Rafa,
Manolo and me) we will be this afternoon for enpezar to repartinos
the tarbajo for that I have thought that envez of making a radio
program would rot, to carry out a concuerso, but I have to comment
it with the other mienbros of my group although I find ami very good
idea, we would be four contestants and a bearer that ami me guataria
that was Angela, but perhaps the other ones don't find good idea, the
concuerso will be focused to the famous ones, there am we will go
asking questions, we have not still put him/her it names we will
already speak to it xao.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario